Tuesday, August 27, 2013

SOME FRIENDLY ONLINE MARKETING TIPS FOR BEGINNERS

GRETTINGS! So you want to work from home, why? You tired of your job? Maybe you was like me I did not have a job not because I was lazy. I filled out over one hundred job applications tried a few fortune 500 companies that was offering customer service work from home positions, in seven months, I applied to over 1000 companies. So, I decided to see what jobs were available on line. I have been scammed and scammed again. I don't want that to happen to you. I hate dishonest people. Tell the truth, dont tell me to fill in the form to the right or below for free access into your program that will having dollars falling into my account on auto pilot in minutes and of course we do. Because we all hope and believe that this will be the program or golden nugget that will give us finacial freedom. And if you are anything like me you enter your email address and name, praying and daydreaming about what we are going to do with all that cash. So...you click the link in the email still hoping, believing that this is the one. And it goes something like this "thanks for joining _____________________ please watch this little welcome video, and at this point all I want is to get to that magic button they promised me, before the video finishes you realize if you want to make the big bucks and to gain access to the big boys tools you need to fork over "a low one time fee of only $97.00", So, the moral of this lesson is do your homework, review and review some more before you hand over your cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment