Wednesday, August 28, 2013

GENERATING FREE TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE

If you are just starting out in internet marketing, I would assume that you have create a website, blog or you are into affiliate marketing. Most newbies have little or no budget to start with. If this is you, this article might be helpful in generating traffic for you. PPC means paid to click. Paid to Click sites work something like this you scratch my back I scratch yours. These sites are easy to become a member, basically you view mini ads for credits the ads could be 3 seconds or longer. When you have the desired amount of points or credits you can submit your ad and have other members view your ad.

I use PPC sites for exposure for my website and blog.  You do have to make time to visit the sites so you can earn points so your site can generate some traffic.  This easy but it does take time.  Some people think that It is a waste of time not the best traffic or quality traffic....but traffic is exposure.

Below I  have links to some of the best PTC sites in my opinion.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PTC SITE


NERD BUX THIS SITE ADVERTISEMENT STARTS AT $2.50 FOR 1000 IMPRESSIONS OR ADS.
http://www.nerdbux.com/?ref=anniej



Clixsence have inexpensive advertisement starting at $2.00

No comments:

Post a Comment